43221 - Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

43221 - Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

Monday 28 March 2011

Production Monitoring Blog 28th March 2011

Progress

This week i have made some progress on my front cover. I have set up my front cover ready for the image from my photoshoot to be inserted after my photoshoot on wednesday, and i have started writing my article, so it will be entered into the double page spread on thursday afternoon. I have also fully prepared my double page spread ready for the article and have now writen the kicker and headline. Everything went acording to plan, with no faults or problems what so ever.

This is my Front cover, it still needs to have some sell lines added to it and the image and its good to go.

This is my double page spread, all it needs is the article and its finished.


This week i just need to finish the sell lines on the front cover and the article for the inside, then it is all completed. I also need to complete the photoshoot, and build the lego model. the main problem i have is if my source doesnt bring the lego in on that day I will have to find another source but will not have long to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment