43221 - Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

43221 - Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Final Product Image

This image was taken for my double page spread in the final product. the image was taken at Redcar using my friends car, and the Corus plant. I used one of the colleges Canon 350Ds and their Sigma 10-20mm lens to allow me to get a wide angled shot. The picture was shot on full manual. The picture took a while to shoot as i was using various different settings to allow the picture to be perfectly exposed. The settings I settled for were:

Shutter Speed: 1/320 sec
Appeture:f/5.6
ISO: 100

This allows the image to be a nicely exposed as shown below.


Because the image was taken around 4 o'clock, the colour wasn't quite as I wanted it to be, meaning it didnt suite how i wanted it exactly, so i put the image into Photoshop and adjusted the exposure level, the white balance, the tone curves and added vignetting to create this image:


No comments:

Post a Comment