43221 - Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

43221 - Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College

Monday 21 March 2011

Production Monitoring Blog 21st March 2011

Over the last 2 weeks, I have completed a location photo shoot, manipulated images, and started to design my double page spread. For the photoshoot, I went to redcar to take a picture of my friends car against the industrial background, as seen in the post below. I then put it into photoshop and manipulated the image colour and white balance to be able to get the effect I wanted. I also laid out my double page spread read for my article. Everything went according to plan, everything ran smoothly and went very well.  


I used a Canon 350D with a sigma 10-20mm wide angle lens, I have learned how to set the camera up effectively in manual mode, and know how to frame pictures effectively.


Over the next week i need to write my article and set up my front cover so that it is read for my article and the picture from my photoshoot. I will need to use indesign and photoshop to do this, I will make sure that this is done, so that all I have to do next week is complete my photoshoot, manipulate the images and put it onto the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment